hanging up my city tracker

Gripes, moans, whines and complaints - get it off your chest!
sickpup

Re: hanging up my city tracker

Post by sickpup »

stuart webber wrote:Theres even a web site blogg dedicated to disliking them.
Link please?

stuart webber

Post by stuart webber »

The web blog I knew about isn't there any more, maybe there trying to clean up there act. However google for CS complaints or similar you'll see plenty out there have plenty to say most isn't positive.

I know any large company is going to get complaints but very few mange to get this many negative comments compared to positive ones.

There's a lot of chatter about CS on all the courier forums especially on the cycle courier forums in town.
Some times your the windscreen

some times your the fly

cuerno

Post by cuerno »

Hung up mine a few weeks ago, although in reality stopped doing much for them ages ago. Full of BS and promises , but just kept getting extremely poorly paid work with the promise of filling the day up. In reality this never happened, and I would have earned more picking my nose at a bus stop !! I refused to take the word of other posters on here and elsewhere, thinking it cant really be that bad , can it ? But it was !!

IRMA777

Post by IRMA777 »

cuerno wrote:Hung up mine a few weeks ago, although in reality stopped doing much for them ages ago. Full of BS and promises , but just kept getting extremely poorly paid work with the promise of filling the day up. In reality this never happened, and I would have earned more picking my nose at a bus stop !! I refused to take the word of other posters on here and elsewhere, thinking it cant really be that bad , can it ? But it was !!
The trouble is ,i reckon most people think the same way you did,listening :blahblah: to there well manuscripted kak and end up learning the hard way..... :lemon:
But at least you had the bottle to own up to your mistake.....MOST don't. Good luck. :wave: