MTvan

Gripes, moans, whines and complaints - get it off your chest!
DeiEx

MTvan

Post by DeiEx »

What is going on with that site?

Nearly 3 weeks ago I registered to join, on the website it says it takes 48 hours.

Over the last week or more Ive tried sending 4 support emails following up, no answer.

Ive tried 8 phone calls over several days, always the same automated phone message saying theyre all busy on the phone, I left one message citing my efforts to follow up about registration, no response.

Is it bad admin or is something going wrong there? :tumble:
Based in Newcastle NE40 (North East).

VW T5 2.5 SWB 4motion van. GIT £10k PL £2M. Sat Nav and experienced driver.

Available for work, local or national.

IRMA777

Re: MTvan

Post by IRMA777 »

:suspicious: I think that site is almost dead.... like most of the Forum sites these days.... :tumble:

bramble43
Site owner

Post by bramble43 »

I think one of the biggest nails was the (non) experts exchange flogging work on the mt exchange and people quite rightly didn't like it.
But he was the admins golden boy which I feel was the cause of a chunk of their demise.
Motorcycle courier, same day / direct / timed, Nationwide and across Europe - Contact details on profile. Call or text for a quote.

EnsonExpress

Post by EnsonExpress »

It's gone really downhill since they banned me (for the second time, and again without explanation). ::D: And Nick's right, it's due to them being so foolish as to let the ex - pert in (to advertise and steal all their members and business) and slap down anybody who warned against him.
Dennis
Renault Kangoo with carpeted floor and folding bulkhead. 1.1 x 1.1 x 1.4m.
07903 129 445

Dear Lord, please save me from the ex pert drivers (y'know the ones in black cars).

IRMA777

Post by IRMA777 »

:rolleyes: From memory, have they not died a death, at least a couple of times in the past, and re-emerged from the ashes ???...... BUT as with others, i feel this will be the LAST time.....But hey, they are no great loss.... :tumble:

brummieadam

Post by brummieadam »

was it better when there was 50+ posts a day mainly moaning about the ex-pert ? hard to say , at the minute even the chap whom owns it doesnt seem to be able to find the energy to post or moderate which is a shame , a post a day if you are lucky and no real banter or advise , shame that :no:

bramble43
Site owner

Post by bramble43 »

brummieadam wrote:was it better when there was 50+ posts a day mainly moaning about the ex-pert ? hard to say , at the minute even the chap whom owns it doesnt seem to be able to find the energy to post or moderate which is a shame , a post a day if you are lucky and no real banter or advise , shame that :no:

He definitely does.

Unfortunately, people are not permitted to say what they feel/the truth about the expert because it makes him cry and he gets all upset.
Motorcycle courier, same day / direct / timed, Nationwide and across Europe - Contact details on profile. Call or text for a quote.

EnsonExpress

Post by EnsonExpress »

I don't think there's been any Moderation on that site since I was booted off for the second time - and that was WEEKS ago.

You can still look at the forum and see there's been effectively no posts for weeks either.
Dennis
07903 129 445

Dear Lord, please save me from the ex pert drivers (y'know the ones in black cars).

brummieadam

Post by brummieadam »

we need a like button here , consider the last 2 posts in the same line of thought :wave:

Geezahbloke

Post by Geezahbloke »

Seems there is a moderator afterall. I've had my membership revoked by adding a picture of some tumbleweed after some new member introduced themselves on their forum. Mind you as its the 1st time i'd logged on for a good 6months or so, it didn't look like i'd missed much, so i can't say i'm going to lose too much sleep over it.
Freedom of speech is alive and well lol
If you surround yourselves with people who agree with you, you can't change the minds of those who don't

EnsonExpress

Post by EnsonExpress »

Join the club. First time I was banned/revoked (without warning or any comment) was when I asked a newcomer, who was asking for subbies, why his registered address was the same as another and loads of other mailbox companies. I didn't comment, just asked, just one single sentence.

I signed up again under a different name (just to prove how rubbish their registration checking is). I'm not sure why I got the chop again - I know several people knew quite well who I was and MTVan actually gave me their free pro membership!
Dennis
07903 129 445

MACK

Post by MACK »

Well I would call it the expert and Jeremy H man from Collompton channel because that is the only activity you can see on it . Nothing is bad press these days when the public click around 10,000 clicks to their websites and push them up the rankings . They are the only ones gaining from it .
I nearly parted with some money last year when things were Quiet but my sister had a clear out and I found some novels so it took me the quiet time to read them . then the jobs picked up again but how can they expect to take anybodies money .
Once again the only way to make a living here is very hard work real graft with real people
No job to small .........but many too big