Don't you just love students?

Diaries, blogs, stories about courier life, reports and pics of interesting trips, and general helpful stuff about traveling
EnsonExpress

Don't you just love students?

Post by EnsonExpress »

Probably even more at this time of year when they are all going off to the ski slopes.

I had another job on Sunday, pickup in Bristol, passport for Heathrow. When I turned up it had changed from Heathrow to Gatwick and had 600 somethings in cash notes added.

I used to wonder how the next generation of this country's leaders can be so great that they can't remember their passports and even which airport they're at! And once I was concerned at the one who, when asked to "Sign and Print underneath please", asked "what's Print?"

But it pays quite nicely. :yikes:
Dennis
Renault Kangoo with carpeted floor and folding bulkhead. 1.1 x 1.1 x 1.4m.
07903 129 445

Dear Lord, please save me from the ex pert drivers (y'know the ones in black cars).

Bob Johnson

Re: Don't you just love students?

Post by Bob Johnson »

stevy wrote:Life is not simple, in my opinion focusing to much may make you can't develop. Life always change, so why don't you give a try?
Yup, totally

brummieadam

Re: Don't you just love students?

Post by brummieadam »

collected from a frieght forwarders the other day for a student , flats , 4th floor , books so heavy , 21 boxs, no lift , double yellows ....... oh joy

cup of tea provided and a cracking bottom :eyebrow:

i like students