Its all your fault

General chat, news, views, jokes, moans, questions and anything else that doesn't fit on the other forums.
Rwill

Its all your fault

Post by Rwill »

Reading the news this week it appears that traffic congestion has been severely worsened by an influx of white vans delivering our internet shopping.

But the lady who is the CEO of Royal mail Group says not to worry as the future of household delivery is by drone and driverless vehicles. As if to prove the point a drone crashed this week whilst making a delivery to Strangeways prison!

And just last week someone offered me an investment opportunity in a company making carrier bags for supermarkets.

qclife

Re: Its all your fault

Post by qclife »

LoL nothing to do with all of the roadworks that have sprung up all over the country in the last year or so because they left it and left it, spending all of the money on loads of other things that are nothing to do with the roads :censored:

brummieadam

Re: Its all your fault

Post by brummieadam »

qclife wrote:LoL nothing to do with all of the roadworks that have sprung up all over the country in the last year or so because they left it and left it, spending all of the money on loads of other things that are nothing to do with the roads :censored:
bham , has the M5 , M6 , M1 M40 and of course the M42 all in a nice circle with bits leading off

M5 , digging up from j1 down , 50 mile an hour rubbish
M6 , every friggin where is being dug up , i mean what tard managed to think i know ill destroy the entire network for the midlands with years of bridge work and general lane activity , i have never known it not to have roadworks but then ive only been driving since 1985
M1 , 35 mile of rubbish ,,,,,,, oh and m6/1/a14 , 4 years worth of hassle , to be completed aug 2016 apparently , not holding ones breath
M40 ? junction 12 sometimes open , mostly not

and the silly m42 , mixed speed limits with gantry speeds not associated to the traffic needs , recently 1-2 hour delays as j9 took one for the team gridlocking the midlands , m40 to m42 5 miles of gridlock every night , every morning gridlock j11 to 8 ,,,,, its hell on earth , the m25 i used to think was bad but its not even trying , try running the aston expressway ( a38m) at any time now

yes , yes its adam trundling up and down creating traffic :suspicious: