driving licence

General chat, news, views, jokes, moans, questions and anything else that doesn't fit on the other forums.
TOM6351

driving licence

Post by TOM6351 »

your driving licence can now be viewed on line at. http://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence you can see what you are aloud to drive,and what endorsments/penalty points you have. and of course so can your insurers so know more telling porkys :lol:
PEUGEOT BOXER L3 H2 LWB 160 BHP
HI&LOW BARS 6X150 WATT HELLAS
expressfreighttransfers@hotmail.co.uk
if you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much space

MK BIKER

Re: driving licence

Post by MK BIKER »

TOM6351 wrote:.... and of course so can your insurers so know more telling porkys :lol:

They would need my nat ins number to view it

Simon Horton

Post by Simon Horton »

I suspect they'd gladly take your money anyway and then only bring it to light when you try to make a claim.
Lwb Transit

Stuart Farrington

Post by Stuart Farrington »

MK BIKER wrote:
TOM6351 wrote:.... and of course so can your insurers so know more telling porkys :lol:

They would need my nat ins number to view it
I believe insurers are already linked into the DVLA and when you request a quote it's probably buried somewhere in the T&C's that you give consent for them to check your details. I heard a discussion about it a few months back on the radio where people where arguing that because insurers are linked to the DVLA they should automatically check for every new policy/renewal rather than ask the customer to declare so that they can't lie about points in order to get a lower premium.
Stuart Farrington
Tel: 07849 986340
email: stuart@stuartfarrington.co.uk
Follow me on twitter

Fiat Fiorino 1.3 Multijet van