Courier Guides For Sale

General discussion, news, views, jokes, moans, business questions that don't fit on the other forums.

Courier Guides For Sale

Postby Anonymous » Wednesday 6 January 2010, 23:30

Hi Guys

I have recently joined this group with the intention to join the courier industry on a part time basis.

There are people in the industry who are selling start up packs and promise to get you work for the first 12 months. The question I want to ask you veterans is that do these packs help and do they help you get work?

Regards
Anonymous

Postby dino » Thursday 7 January 2010, 00:01

yeh send me £495 and I'll send you a book on how to make £495 per week as a courier :D
!!!!!!KEEPING THE DREAM ALIVE!!!!!!
dino

Re: Courier Guides For Sale

Postby Darren » Thursday 7 January 2010, 00:26

Timothy Kakunguwo wrote:Hi Guys

I have recently joined this group with the intention to join the courier industry on a part time basis.

There are people in the industry who are selling start up packs and promise to get you work for the first 12 months. The question I want to ask you veterans is that do these packs help and do they help you get work?

Regards

NO
Darren
Poster Roller

Postby mattyg » Thursday 7 January 2010, 01:57

dinoakaliam wrote:yeh send me £495 and I'll send you a book on how to make £495 per week as a courier :D

Ill do the same

Send me £450 and ill tell you how to make £450 as a courier.

See if he gets the message
mattyg

Postby Stuart Moverley » Thursday 7 January 2010, 09:08

Take no notice of the nasty men Timothy. They're grumpy, cynical, sarcastic, mischievous, and they like nothing better than to take the wee wee ... and those are only their good points. :lol:

No! Don't buy any of these guides as they are a con. Read these pages well, use the search facility to answer as many of your questions as possible (most topics have been covered somewhere on here). Anything else ask. Good luck!
Manadon Despatch
'05 Citroen Berlingo
tel: 01752 769713 / mob: 07794 806257
Stuart Moverley

Postby dino » Thursday 7 January 2010, 11:26

Stuart Moverley wrote:Take no notice of the nasty men Timothy. They're grumpy, cynical, sarcastic, mischievous, and they like nothing better than to take the wee wee ... and those are only their good points. :lol:

Thanks Stuart you have cost me a sale of my new book There :evil: :evil:

I was going to stop being a COD and just make my first million out of telling everyone else how to make a fortune,
It's the way forward :lol: :lol:
Last edited by dino on Thursday 7 January 2010, 14:35, edited 1 time in total.
!!!!!!KEEPING THE DREAM ALIVE!!!!!!
dino

Postby MK BIKER » Thursday 7 January 2010, 11:29

My bible is a mere £39.99 (for a limited time only) so hurry!

there was once an ad in the sunday papers telling you how to reduce your home telephone bill to zero!!!!

it only cost £4.99, hundreds of people were taken in and most never reported it when then recieved a very thin booklet that went like this:

Step 1. Ring your telephone service provider

Step2. once throu to the operator, ask for disconnection services

Step 3. once thou to disconnection services ask to be disconnected.

Voila zero bills!
MK BIKER

Postby Stuart Moverley » Thursday 7 January 2010, 11:41

Sorry Dino ... Didn't consider your bank balance when I wrote that. I dunno what came over me. I must go and have a lie down :lol:

Sounds like a bargain MK. Precise, accurate information at a very reasonable £4.99. Can't ask for more than that, eh!
Manadon Despatch
'05 Citroen Berlingo
tel: 01752 769713 / mob: 07794 806257
Stuart Moverley

THANKS

Postby Anonymous » Thursday 7 January 2010, 23:30

Thanks Mike I will research from the links you provided.

All I can say is thanks guys for the advice. I liked the one for £495 giving me work worth £495.

Dont worry chap I will give you a job to deliver that Manual and I will pay cash on delivery of £495. What a laugh ha ha ha!!!!

I like the sense of humour, you are such a nice bunch of fellas.

Tim
Anonymous

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Return to The interchange