Its Dead In Here

General chat, news, views, jokes, moans, questions and anything else that doesn't fit on the other forums.

Its Dead In Here

Postby Mike Johnson » Sunday 24 February 2019, 10:12

Well it looks like this forum is sadly DEAD.
Despite me offering to save it and bring it back to life, my offer was ignored.

So if you are looking for a new home then why not pop over to Link removed (Mod)
This is a forum for ALL uk couriers no matter who you work for, sameday/multidrop.

So head on over to the new home for UK Couriers Link removed (Mod)

:wave:
Mike Johnson

Re: Its Dead In Here

Postby EnsonExpress » Monday 25 February 2019, 11:40

When you last tried this plug, I responded to you
Well, if your LCF is NOT a shadow of its former self, I'd hate to join something active! Your sameday section contains 9 topics, of which 7 are adverts posted by yourself, several months old, for the likes of TNT, RICO, RMSD etc. Just one topic has 7 replies, the other "active" one has one reply.
I can see no improvement on your site now, with your sameday section containing a "grand" total of just 43 posts, mostly of your own. That's not many more than your 14 posts here trying to attract members!
Dennis
Renault Kangoo with carpeted floor and folding bulkhead. 1.1 x 1.1 x 1.4m.
07903 129 445

Dear Lord, please save me from the ex pert drivers (y'know the ones in black cars).
EnsonExpress

Postby Mike Johnson » Monday 25 February 2019, 14:43

That maybe the case but this board has had no meaningful posts since the new year.
Look Im not trying to steal your members, I offered to buy the website from the owner so I could refresh it and keep it as is, but I got no reply. Im just sad to see a once thriving forum dead.
I offered space on another forum to give members somewhere to go. It a forum thats been running since 2012 and has more than double the membership here and far more posts, and more importantly an active membership. The sameday/multidrop boards are brand new, hence few posts, Im sure it was the same here when you was starting out.
Mike Johnson

Postby EnsonExpress » Monday 25 February 2019, 20:59

Mike Johnson wrote: this board has had no meaningful posts since the new year.

Your sameday board started back in 2017, 2 years ago and has had no meaningful posts since the new year also.

I'd say the board is perhaps OK for Lifestyle guys - the Hermes section seems popular.

But for owner drivers on sameday work, it's got nothing.
Dennis
07903 129 445

Dear Lord, please save me from the ex pert drivers (y'know the ones in black cars).
EnsonExpress

Postby Mike Johnson » Tuesday 26 February 2019, 08:45

"Perhaps Ok for lifestyle guys"

Lol, you crack me up.

Like I said Im trying to give people somewhere to post as its dead in here and admin clearly doesnt care.
So obviously its not got alot for sameday yet.
Mike Johnson

Postby EnsonExpress » Wednesday 27 February 2019, 15:59

What will happen if I post on your same day forum that it’s obviously dead and not working for same day, just lifestyle car drivers and linking to CODForum?
Dennis
07903 129 445

EnsonExpress

Postby Mike Johnson » Thursday 28 February 2019, 08:49

but besides me and you, CoD IS dead.
LCF is far from dead, the Sameday board is relatively new so I dont expect many posts yet, hence Ive offered here.
and if you think that Lifestyle couriers just use cars now, then you are so out of touch. Perhaps you should join and bring yourself up to date a little.
Mike Johnson

Postby bramble43 » Friday 20 September 2019, 21:41

Mike Johnson wrote:That maybe the case but this board has had no meaningful posts since the new year.
Look Im not trying to steal your members, I offered to buy the website from the owner so I could refresh it and keep it as is, but I got no reply. Im just sad to see a once thriving forum dead.
I offered space on another forum to give members somewhere to go. It a forum thats been running since 2012 and has more than double the membership here and far more posts, and more importantly an active membership. The sameday/multidrop boards are brand new, hence few posts, Im sure it was the same here when you was starting out.

Doesn't buying something involve the exchange of a payment?
Motorcycle courier, same day / direct / timed, Nationwide and across Europe - Contact details on profile. Call or text for a quote.
bramble43
Site owner

Postby IRMA777 » Sunday 22 September 2019, 16:12

bramble43 wrote:
Mike Johnson wrote:That maybe the case but this board has had no meaningful posts since the new year.

Doesn't buying something involve the exchange of a payment?

:shock: Well now is your chance....... LCF IS NO MORE, JUST SAYIN'.............. :suspicious:
IRMA777

Postby bramble43 » Thursday 26 September 2019, 14:05

Maybe I should take it off his hands, as a favour and save it? 8)
Motorcycle courier, same day / direct / timed, Nationwide and across Europe - Contact details on profile. Call or text for a quote.
bramble43
Site owner

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Return to Random Banter