Be a motorbike courier for free

For all you hairy biker types and those that wish you were.

Be a motorbike courier for free

Postby bramble43 » Wednesday 23 March 2016, 19:55

As if things are not tough enough, Carole Nash insurance thinks it's a good idea to provide the country with free motorbike couriers. :shock: :shock:

I'll be looking to change insurer when renewal comes up.

Here at Carole Nash, we love giving back to the community. This April, to celebrate the beginning of the bike season, we’re launching the very first of our Hero Days^.
In everyday life, many people come across problems to face and little struggles to overcome. Perhaps someone has arrived at the airport and forgotten their passport, or they have an important meeting at work and they have left their papers at home.
We want to tackle these everyday struggles and offer a helping hand to the nation
- and this is where we need you!
We’re on the lookout for volunteers who wouldn’t mind giving up some of their time on our Hero Days^ to help those around them. For example, this may involve helping someone in your local area transport some important documents from A to B.
As a thank you, we’ll provide fuel costs of up to £50 and donate £50 to a charity of your choice.

How will it work?
On Hero Days, people in need of a helping hand will be encouraged to tweet to the Carole Nash @insidebikes account using a designated hashtag #Ineedabikerhero.
The Carole Nash team will monitor these requests and let our biking heroes know of anyone in need near them who it may be feasible to help. So, you will need to be near your phone on the day between the hours you have specified you will be available to help.
I want to be a Carole Nash Hero!^ How do I apply?
Get in touch by emailing bikerheroes@carolenash.com with your name, contact details, local area/city and the dates and times you will be available to help, plus which charity you would like to support.
Our chosen Carole Nash biking heroes will be contacted by the Carole Nash team at the earliest possible opportunity.
Motorcycle courier, same day / direct / timed, Nationwide and across Europe - Contact details on profile. Call or text for a quote.
bramble43
Site owner

Re: Be a motorbike courier for free

Postby EnsonExpress » Thursday 24 March 2016, 09:11

I suppose that once they've made it happen, they'll move on to Carole Nash Insurance Cheap Motorbike Couriers.

Obviously, with a name like that, customers can be quite certain their free transport is fully insured. :lemon:
Dennis
Renault Kangoo with carpeted floor and folding bulkhead. 1.1 x 1.1 x 1.4m.
07903 129 445

Dear Lord, please save me from the ex pert drivers (y'know the ones in black cars).
EnsonExpress

Postby Rwill » Thursday 24 March 2016, 10:10

Interesting proposition for an insurance broker to put forward - begs the question do the heroes need hire and reward insurance?
Rwill

Postby bramble43 » Thursday 24 March 2016, 13:19

Rwill wrote:Interesting proposition for an insurance broker to put forward - begs the question do the heroes need hire and reward insurance?

I'd say H&R not needed as they are not being paid but their policy will state that they are not covered for use as a courier
Motorcycle courier, same day / direct / timed, Nationwide and across Europe - Contact details on profile. Call or text for a quote.
bramble43
Site owner

Postby IRMA777 » Thursday 24 March 2016, 22:41

:confused: Can of worms springs to mind........... could also be a ruse ( loss leader ) to gain publicity for bike courier insurance........... :rolleyes: If there desperate they will try anything....
On another note, never found them to be competitive in any case ( car insurance ) always way over the top.... :rolleyes:
IRMA777

Return to The bike shed