Citysprint

Gripes, moans, whines and complaints - get it off your chest!

Re: Citysprint

Postby EnsonExpress » Monday 1 February 2016, 19:02

DeiEx wrote:Whats wrong with disclosure of that info up front? I can think of reasons but no good ones from my perspective.

Just imagine - if they gave you stuff in writing you'd be able to make your mind up before you go and if you joined up you'd have details to challenge them with when they got your payments wrong. Can't have that, can they?
Dennis
Renault Kangoo with carpeted floor and folding bulkhead. 1.1 x 1.1 x 1.4m.
07903 129 445

Dear Lord, please save me from the ex pert drivers (y'know the ones in black cars).
EnsonExpress

Postby IRMA777 » Monday 1 February 2016, 19:11

:confused: EVEN after reading all of that on here........ you are still going to see them :yikes: :no:
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.... they are blood suckers........ :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: :lemon:
IRMA777

Postby Jim Miller » Saturday 11 March 2017, 14:40

I was cold-called by my local CS depot a few months ago, and asked if I would be interested in having a new smartphone app of theirs, purely so that I could obtain backloads from any of their regional offices. They offered me a rate of 48p per mile for each job, so I thought: "What can I lose by it?". I did 2 jobs for 2 different branches, and was underpaid for BOTH jobs by a total of £70.

I rang each branch in turn to complain, and was just pushed from pillar to post, and given wrong contact phone numbers to ring. I can't be bothered to pursue them any further, and have just deleted the CS app off my phone. They will lose a lot more than £70 in the long run, especially as I am spreading the truth about them at every opportunity.
Jim Miller

Postby IRMA777 » Sunday 12 March 2017, 22:38

:rolleyes: Really Jim...... after everything that has been said on this forum you still believe what they tell you...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
IRMA777

Postby bramble43 » Tuesday 15 August 2017, 09:35

Trouble is, you kind of expect people to be honest, someone sounding decent on the phone can tempt you.
We've all lost something from trusting people.
Motorcycle courier, same day/direct throughout the UK & Euro - Contact details on profile. Please don't call asking for advice on becoming a courier. This is what the forum is for.
bramble43
Site owner

Postby IRMA777 » Tuesday 15 August 2017, 13:26

bramble43 wrote:Trouble is, you kind of expect people to be honest, someone sounding decent on the phone can tempt you.
We've all lost something from trusting people.

YES i agree, to a certain extent.... BUT this is City Sprint... YOU ALWAYS LOSE.
JIM himself, has even posted in the past, to avoid these scumbags. :?: :?:
IRMA777

Previous

Return to The escape lane