Our Site

Show off your new site - posts removed after 28 days.

Our Site

Postby GaryMoovit » Thursday 23 April 2015, 09:27

Hi

Here is our site, we would like you to totally pick the bones out of it, please say what you think.

www.moovit.co.uk

Thanks

Gary ::D:
GaryMoovit

Re: Our Site

Postby EnsonExpress » Thursday 23 April 2015, 11:03

About Us page has the same stuff twice.
Dennis
Renault Kangoo with carpeted floor and folding bulkhead. 1.1 x 1.1 x 1.4m.
07903 129 445

Dear Lord, please save me from the ex pert drivers (y'know the ones in black cars).
EnsonExpress

Postby Bob Johnson » Thursday 23 April 2015, 17:31

I don't understand the concept of using one brand moovit, to showcase basically yourself and another outfit? Its confusing as to whether you are booking with 'moovit' 'man-with-a-van-coventry' or 'manwithavancoventry'

My suggestion it would be easier to use the moovit brand and just sub stuff out to the other company, its not as it suggests 'Created by the removal industry for the removal industry'

Hope that helps
Bob Johnson

Postby GaryMoovit » Friday 24 April 2015, 18:14

Yes, the "us" page has the content twice don't know why the developer (my cousin) did this. The content is rubbish anyway I'm in the process of changing this.

As for the concept does any one get it, does it make any sense.

be Brutal
GaryMoovit

Postby IRMA777 » Friday 24 April 2015, 19:30

In my opinion, the pricing structure is way too complicated...could put people off..
IRMA777

Postby Bob Johnson » Friday 24 April 2015, 20:27

GaryMoovit wrote:Yes, the "us" page has the content twice don't know why the developer (my cousin) did this. The content is rubbish anyway I'm in the process of changing this.

As for the concept does any one get it, does it make any sense.

be Brutal

It would make more sense to a customer that the 'Moovit' details were different to the two Man and Van companies listed. Regardless of whether in reality it just diverted to you. From a potential customer view it just seems a bit confusing who you are actually dealing with
Bob Johnson

Postby RLT » Friday 24 April 2015, 21:22

I think it is awful [you said 'be brutal']

It would not encourage me to explore the site, and use your services.

The pricing structure is complicated as previously stated!

To be honest I can't get my head around what you are trying to sell,Is it a courier service? a removal service or ebay tat type service?

Keep it simple and to the point, make it interesting and clear and precise. Not that I am an expert, but it certainly does not look very professional :confused:
RLT

Postby orys » Friday 24 April 2015, 23:15

"Place your requirements on the Moovit Map"

How do I place my requirements on the Moovit Map?
orys

Postby GaryMoovit » Saturday 25 April 2015, 14:02

orys wrote:"Place your requirements on the Moovit Map"

Fill out the form on the right hand side of the home page, when you have confirmed it by the email that is sent to you the icon for the job is shown on the map.

When you are logged in as a "member driver" you can click on the icon and it gives you the details of the job.

There are 3 of us using this site so any of us can view the info when logged in.

Also when logged in your "bulls head" icon with the van drivers info will show your whereabouts on the map.
GaryMoovit

Postby GaryMoovit » Saturday 25 April 2015, 14:13

RLT wrote:I think it is awful [you said 'be brutal']

It would not encourage me to explore the site, and use your services.

The pricing structure is complicated as previously stated!

To be honest I can't get my head around what you are trying to sell,Is it a courier service? a removal service or ebay tat type service?

Keep it simple and to the point, make it interesting and clear and precise. Not that I am an expert, but it certainly does not look very professional :confused:

We like Brutal truth.
Yes, the pricing structure is based on "man with a van" within Coventry which the site generates a lot of work for us.

We are looking for all types of work, we do get long hall jobs and find the "ebay tat" are good for picking up fuel cost.

We are more removals, Man with van but are looking to do more courier work because I quite like it.

Do you like the logo, the look of the site or is the way it's set up you don't like.
GaryMoovit

Postby orys » Saturday 25 April 2015, 14:17

GaryMoovit wrote:

Fill out the form on the right hand side of the home page, when you have confirmed it by the email that is sent to you the icon for the job is shown on the map.

In that case i would write "to place your job on the map, Gfill the form" as now it makes me think that i can somehow put it on t the map by clicking on it or something
orys

Postby GaryMoovit » Saturday 25 April 2015, 14:24

orys wrote:
GaryMoovit wrote:

In that case i would write "to place your job on the map, Gfill the form" as now it makes me think that i can somehow put it on t the map by clicking on it or something

Good point, will do

Cheers ::D:
GaryMoovit

Return to Member websites