World Business / company register / list #SCAM# updated

General chat, news, views, jokes, moans, questions and anything else that doesn't fit on the other forums.

World Business / company register / list #SCAM# updated

Postby bramble43 » Tuesday 15 August 2017, 08:53

You might get an email that reads as below.

It says it's free.

In the form you print and sign, it says you'll pay 995€ every year for the next 3 years.

If you've signed and sent it. Just forget about it.

Do not pay, do not make any contact.

They'll make legal threats etc but ultimately do nothing.

It is purely a scam.

Hello,

In order to have your company inserted in the EU Business Register for 2017/2018, please print, complete and submit the attached form (PDF file) to the following address:

EU BUSINESS REGISTER
P.O. BOX 34
3700 AA ZEIST
THE NETHERLANDS

Fax: +31 205 248 107

You can also scan the completed form and attach it in a reply to this email.

Updating is free of charge.

IMG_2104.PNG

IMG_2106.PNG
Motorcycle courier, same day / direct / timed, Nationwide and across Europe - Contact details on profile. Call or text for a quote.
bramble43
Site owner

Re: Business register #SCAM

Postby bramble43 » Friday 3 November 2017, 18:57

They are back, same form, same scam, different names.

===============================

You may find you get an email about registering with the ‘world company list’
The email address says ‘general registry company’
Email address is universal.business@companyregistry. top and the web address on the form is world@worldbizzlist. com
Their form states ‘world business list’ and WWW. WORLDBUSINESSLIST.NET

So that’s 5 different names they are using this time around. I've reported them all to their domain provider.

It says that it’s free to update.
But then in the small print it’s 995€ per year.

I can’t see it standing up in court but nobody needs the hassle.

ORDER
THE SIGNING OF THIS DOCUMENT REPRESENTS THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS AND THE CONDITIONS STATED IN “THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INSERTION” ON WEB PAGE: WWW. WORLDBUSINESSLIST.NET THE SIGNING IS LEGALLY BINDING AND GIVES YOU THE RIGHT OF AN INSERTION IN THE ONLINE DATABASE OF THE WORLD BUSINESS LIST WHICH CAN BE ACCESSED VIA THE INTERNET AND ONE TIME IN THREE YEARS A DATA CARRIER WITH A LIST OF COMPANIES FOR YOUR OWN MARKETING PURPOSES IS GRANTED, ALL IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CONTRACT CONDITIONS STATED IN “THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INSERTION” ON WEB PAGE: http://WWW. WORLDBUSINESSLIST.NET. THE VALIDATION TIME OF THE CONTRACT IS THREE YEARS AND STARTS ON THE EIGHTH DAY AFTER SIGNING THE CONTRACT. THE INSERTION IS GRANTED AFTER SIGNING AND RECEIVING THIS DOCUMENT BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER. I HEREBY ORDER A SUBSCRIPTION WITH SERVICE PROVIDER EU BUSINESS SERVICES LTD. “WORLD BUSINESS LIST”. I WILL HAVE AN INSERTION INTO ITS DATABASE FOR THREE YEARS. THE PRICE PER YEAR IS EURO 995. THE SUBSCRIPTION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY EXTENDED EVERY YEAR FOR ANOTHER YEAR, UNLESS SPECIFIC WRITTEN NOTICE IS RECEIVED BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER OR THE SUBSCRIBER TWO MONTHS BEFORE THE EXPIRATION OF THE SUBSCRIPTION. YOUR DATA WILL BE RECORDED. THE PLACE OF JURISDICTION IN ANY DISPUTE ARISING IS THE SERVICE PROVIDER’S ADDRESS. THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND THE SUBSCRIBER IS GOVERNED BY THE CONDITIONS STATED IN “THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INSERTION” ON WEB PAGE: http://WWW. WORLDBUSINESSLIST.NET

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Motorcycle courier, same day / direct / timed, Nationwide and across Europe - Contact details on profile. Call or text for a quote.
bramble43
Site owner

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Return to Random Banter