simplysameday - SCAM

General discussion, news, views, jokes, moans, business questions that don't fit on the other forums.

simplysameday - SCAM

Postby kernowlife » Wednesday 20 March 2013, 22:22

Has anyone come across these people. They appear to be offering couriering vacancies. (I'm on the dole and this was put forward by the "work programme")

http://www.simplysameday.co.uk
kernowlife

Re: simplysameday

Postby bramble43 » Wednesday 20 March 2013, 22:26

kernowlife wrote:Has anyone come across these people. They appear to be offering couriering vacancies. (I'm on the dole and this was put forward by the "work programme")

http://www.simplysameday.co.uk

Really? Actually? Seriously?

The government are sending you to a scam courier site so you can pay to get sod all work?

Damn good show.

This is a respawn of http://www.courier-hub.co.uk that is an identical site with equal amounts of bother all work but still want to charge people £50 a month to find out there is bother all work.

Their domain:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registered 5th Feb 2013., almost a whole 6 weeks to build an empire. Well done
Motorcycle courier, same day/direct throughout the UK & Euro - Contact details on profile. Please don't call asking for advice on becoming a courier. This is what the forum is for.
bramble43
Site owner

Postby legrysexpressltd » Thursday 21 March 2013, 00:21

I can actually believe this government doing this.

But still what a joke how can you save 75% on rates for a dedicated vehicle

Atleast he checked before he jumped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
legrysexpressltd

Postby Bob Johnson » Thursday 21 March 2013, 00:33

The same people who tell the unemployed:

Here is a list of transport companies. Ring them up and tell them you are applying for the warehouse job
Bob Johnson

Postby Mike George » Thursday 21 March 2013, 06:44

I think I'm goint to cry :cry:

I am an ex-owner driver and I run Shed 5 exchange for couriers
Shed 5 is the best-value exchange: join for £25, stay for free!
Mike George
I used to be somebody

Postby legrysexpressltd » Thursday 21 March 2013, 08:09

It's that your new site mike lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
legrysexpressltd

Postby slim » Thursday 21 March 2013, 13:52

Took my son into a jobcentre recently and used one of the kiosk style terminals to jobhunt.......this sort of rubbish is across the board in all kinds of work.
By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be the boss and work twelve hours a day.
slim

Postby IRMA777 » Thursday 21 March 2013, 15:54

slim wrote:Took my son into a jobcentre recently and used one of the kiosk style terminals to jobhunt.......this sort of rubbish is across the board in all kinds of work.

:no: I'ts probably to fill the boards so it actually LOOKS like there are jobs out there....... :tumble:
IRMA777

Re: simplysameday - SCAM

Postby kernowlife » Friday 22 March 2013, 19:11

Thanks for the heads up guys....I sorta half expected it to be honest.

My next appointment with the "work programme" is gonna be rather interesting me thinks.

I know what you mean about the jobcentre. I'm a HGV driver and the job points list about 2 pages of jobs....99.9% of them are agencies that are offering non existent jobs to get drivers on their books. And we job seekers have got to apply for them or risk losing our benefit............. :rolleyes: :no: :no:
kernowlife

Postby bramble43 » Friday 22 March 2013, 22:16

kernowlife wrote:Thanks for the heads up guys....I sorta half expected it to be honest.

My next appointment with the "work programme" is gonna be rather interesting me thinks.

I know what you mean about the jobcentre. I'm a HGV driver and the job points list about 2 pages of jobs....99.9% of them are agencies that are offering non existent jobs to get drivers on their books. And we job seekers have got to apply for them or risk losing our benefit............. :rolleyes: :no: :no:

Print out this and details on courier-hub to take with you. let us know what they say about trying to get you to spend a chunk of your benefits giving it to some lowlife thief on a blag site.

Places like natwest tell people to come to codforum for real advice, as it is without the bull. it's free and doesn't make promises about unrealistic earnings. you might want to tell them that too.
Motorcycle courier, same day/direct throughout the UK & Euro - Contact details on profile. Please don't call asking for advice on becoming a courier. This is what the forum is for.
bramble43
Site owner

Postby Colin Binns » Saturday 23 March 2013, 14:18

kernowlife wrote:Thanks for the heads up guys....I sorta half expected it to be honest.

Be careful how you handle that WP appointment you could end up sanctioned. A lot of people don't notify stuff to Universal Jobmatch anymore. UJ is riddled with scams, phishers, identity thieves, identity cloners, multiple notifications, etc, etc. Get parasite politician scum like Hoban and the rest claiming there's 406,000 "employers" registered on UJ. That's more "employers" than there are "jobs". The actual number of employers on UJ is about 48,000. This is a useful resource which may assist you deal with WP tax-funded parasites.

http://consent.me.uk/universaljobmatch/

Good luck with securing gainful employment of some kind.
Colin Binns

Postby bramble43 » Saturday 6 April 2013, 19:42

Just so you are sure.

www.simplysameday.co.uk - simplysameday - simplysameday.co.uk - http://www.simplysameday.co.uk is a big SCAM.

Do not give them your money, it will be gone you will have no work, do not be tempted by their bull.

Paypal have refused to take their payments, their bank has closed their account, they are 100% scum.
bramble43
Site owner

Postby pauljackson » Saturday 6 April 2013, 20:30

Take it from someone who actually paid them, well i paid courier hub which is the same thing. I might as well have set light to my money and burnt it, at least that way the scum bag behind this wouldn't have got any of it.
pauljackson

Postby bramble43 » Tuesday 9 April 2013, 16:25

Simplysameday.co.uk scum bags still robbing people of their hard earned.

Emails hitting inboxes now go a little something like this...

RE: Work available immediately in your region. Please Note: Before you go any further. We do not have registration or subscription fees to use our service. We operate on a comission only basis. (after sending £60 cash to them as a deposit after their scam was exposed and meant no bank or paypal accounts)

Dear Gullible courier

My name is James Barker the recruitment manager of Simply Sameday. I would like to take this time to introduce you to Simply Sameday and to point out what we may be able to do for you. If you are looking to venture into the world of becoming a self-employed courier owner driver, Simply Sameday has all of the tools to help you be successful in this role. Simply Sameday will generate work for you on an on-going basis via our website http://www.simplysameday.co.uk which is marketed heavily throughout the UK and in addition to this we will also do so much more. We currently have availability on a nationwide basis and currently have vacancies in and around your region which will be the ****** area.

Our service offers regular work notifications on a daily basis. In addition to this we offer a full support service that is on hand via telephone, chat facility or email. If you decide to work with Simply Sameday below is a brief list of what we can offer.

What you will receive with Simply Sameday (absolutely sod all)

We will supply you between3- 6 work notifications per day in your region.
You decide which ones to go for

Work straight to your Inbox and Admin area in real time.
Complete flexibility, you work when you want to, Part-time or Full Time
All tools and equipment supplied by us.
Payment for work done on a daily basis.
Full instructions for the role
Earning Potential of between £500 and £900 and beyond per week.
Full Telephone Support for any queries or help needed on an on-going basis
Return Loads
Support with all aspects of being a Self Employed Courier
Please Note:We do not have registration or subscription fees and all payments to us are done on a comission basis, based on work that you do. If you dont do the work you dont owe us anything.

If you would like a career as a full time or part time self-employed courier owner driver we may have what you are after. We are currently recruiting on a nationwide basis so why not apply here!! as we currently have availability in your region. You can avail of our service without any financial risk to you.(apart from the £60 deposit that will vanish into thin air) Once you apply we will let you know immediately what we have on offer. Once on our site you can talk to us via Phone, chat facility or email. You can also have a good look around to see exactly what our service can give you. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

In the first instance to apply for a position please click here.

Yours Sincerely

James Barker

Simply Sameday

Email. support@simplysameday.co.uk

Web. http://www.simplysameday.co.uk

Please note: Our telephone is available when you register your details by applying, in addition to this we have a number of operators that are also available to speak on chat facility and answer any questions that you may have.
No they won't, if it gets answered at all it will be by some poor girl in a bulk answering exchange that will have no idea what you are on about
bramble43
Site owner

Postby andystephens » Thursday 6 June 2013, 19:50

I don't know what to make of this 'connection', can someone lend their opinion?

Simply Sameday Stockport, SK6 08714 333 000 pin 3420544 [?]

phil.dunn@simplysameday.co.uk

http://www.brownbook.net/business/31248707/simply-sameday

Is this the one and the same.........

Speedy Freight Stockport T : 0161 430 **** F : 0161 430 ****

Phil Dunn: phil@speedyf*****.co.uk

http://www.speedy*******.co.uk/contact.php
Andy Stephens
andystephens

Postby Bob Johnson » Thursday 6 June 2013, 22:31

whats the connection?
Bob Johnson

Postby andystephens » Thursday 6 June 2013, 23:49

3 connections:

1 Phil Dunn
2 .Stockport
3. Courier Business

It could all be co-incidence of course.

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
Andy Stephens
andystephens

Postby Bob Johnson » Friday 7 June 2013, 08:55

Ah, I didn't see the guy had the same name at first glance :redface:
Bob Johnson

Postby MK BIKER » Friday 7 June 2013, 09:26

That listing hasn't been claimed it could have been put up there by anyone
MK BIKER

Postby John » Monday 10 June 2013, 10:42

Hi All,

Surprised and confused sounds like "Mr Craig Davies :suspicious: :blahblah: handy work", ring any bells the kind that alarm you.

Jock
John

Postby Mike George » Monday 10 June 2013, 13:58

John wrote:Hi All,

Surprised and confused sounds like "Mr Craig Davies :suspicious: :blahblah: handy work", ring any bells the kind that alarm you.

Jock

Looks like it's from the same mould as the Craig Davies/Morgan Brockhouse scams, do you have any reason for thinking it's run by the same people Jock?

I am an ex-owner driver and I run Shed 5 exchange for couriers
Shed 5 is the best-value exchange: join for £25, stay for free!
Mike George
I used to be somebody

Postby Alec » Monday 10 June 2013, 19:07

Well Ian Southworth of Puro Ventures Ltd has really been in the same day courier industry for over 20 years (he was a subby of mine in about 1992 I think), he's got real work without buying it from Adwords and he's not been kicked off CeX so I suspect that if (and seriously I doubt it) Simply Sameday are selling access to work from Puro Ventures in the same way as Courier Expert are selling access to work from CRV Solutions then one is less of a scammer than the other liar.

I'm not intending to add any credibility to Simply Sameday, to Courier Hub or (in particular) to the rubbish spouted by 'the UK's leading Courier Expert' but in this case, if his allegations are correct, the company in question are (in my opinion) a more substantial company that CRV Solutions Ltd.

Having said that, personally I wouldn't have anything to do with a business run by Ian Southworth. I don't approve of his business methods at all but in my opinion he's still far more reputable than the 'UK's Leading Courier Expert' Andrew Stephens of CRV Solutions Ltd - Courier Expert?? Pah!
Alec

Next

Return to The interchange